Light & Heat Therapy – LHE Technology
The Light Therapy or Phototherapy consists of exposure to specific wavelengths of light using lasers which administered for prescribed amount of time and energy. The LHE (Light and Heat Energy) System works based on the principle of selective photo-thermolysis but only uses the light’s heat and energy in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
– The LHE system works based on the principle of selective photo-thermolysis but only uses the light’s heat and energy in order to achieve maximum efficiency. Light from a broad spectrum is applied to the targeted area.
– The heat that follows the light pulse breaks down and then accumulates any spots or discolorations that you have from aging or the sun, which are then coagulated in your body’s tissues for later removal.
– This light directly attacks the melanin in aging and pigment spots and initiates the recovery process. The coagulated by-products are eliminated by the body’s own natural processes and re-used by new cells.
– The LHE system produces, in a selective manner, a microtrauma in the most external intact layer of the skin. This in turn triggers the body’s wound-healing processes to form new collagen underneath.
– This results in a skin that is more clean, smooth and youthful.