High Frequency Electrotherapy Treatment
High Frequency treatment is divided into two parts:
– The direct method which uses a variety of electrodes directly on to the skin or,
– The indirect method sometimes called Viennese massage which uses superficial massage movements.
A direct High Frequency facial uses a glass electrode tube to produce high frequency current, and apply to the face. This helps dry out spots and has an antibacterial effect, so is good for oilier skins or those with a few specific blemishes.
This treatment is for most skin types, it uses the high frequency current which creates warmth in the body tissues and stimulates the nerve endings. This increases the blood circulation, metabolism, healthy cell function and promotes skin healing.
The direct method of High Frequency use procedure called sparking which creates ozone. Ozone is a mild antiseptic and has a drying effect on the skin. This treatment would benefit the blemished prone skin type and control acne.
The method of Direct High Frequency has been used in Beauty Salons and by Dermatologists for many years with excellent results. It helps prevent spots, close the pores and sterilise the skin’s surface.
This treatment is aimed for clients to achieve the following results:
1. It helps to calm the nerve and has analgesia function.
2. It produces the ozone for sterilization, can help wound to heal and to restrain pores,
combat pimples, blemishes and acne. Has an antiseptic effect on skin.
3. Germicidal, kills bacteria.
4. Prevents oiliness
5. Improve secretion, the PH value, causes the skin lean to neutrality.
6. Accelerate blood circulation and improve metabolism.
7. Has the function of anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and tightening. Regeneration, skin’s surface
is improved, therefore giving the skin a fresh and vibrant appearance.
It is recommended for oily and eruptive skin conditions such as acne and must be used by qualified therapist and with caution in other types of chronic skin disease